Eindhoven’s history centers around industrial innovation developed by Phillips and other significant, similar businesses. The city has museums, parks, open-air art exhibits, and lots to see and do.
Luggage Storage in Eindhoven
If you’re taking a trip around Eindhoven and don’t want to carry your suitcase around with you, you can store it at several places. Storing your luggage at the train station remains one of the most convenient ways to tour Eindhoven without dragging your suitcase around.
Eindhoven Train Station Luggage Storage
You may rent a luggage locker at or near the train station at Eindhoven. A small locker is 90 cm x 45cm x 35 cm wide. Small lockers cost € 3.85 for up to 24 hours. If you want to rent the small locker for 25 to 72 hours, it will cost you € 5.55 per 24 hours.
Larger lockers are 90 cm deep, 60 cm tall, and 3 35 cm wide in size. Large lockers cost € 5.70 for up to 24 hours. If you’d like to rent the larger locker for 25 to 72 hours, you’ll pay € 8.45 per 24 hours. And large lockers cost €11.25 per 24 hours.
Some basic rules apply to these locker rentals, such as:
- You need to pay in advance for the first day using V-Pay, Visa, Mastercard, or Maestro.
- More than 24-hour storage gets paid for using a PIN, Visa, or Mastercard when you pick your bags up.
- You can rent a storage space for up to three 24 hour periods.
- If you don’t pick up your locker contents before the three-day time limit, the locker will be emptied.
- You may only open the locker back up one time.
- Replacement or lost tickets cost €10 to replace.
- Additional charges may occur when storing baggage in Eindhoven.
- If your locker gets emptied, it can cost around € 70 to get your belongings back.